When We Meet
8:30AM - Traditional Music Service
Adult and Teen Sunday School, Nursery and Children's Choir also offered at the 9 AM time slot
During the Summer: Nursery is provided
10:00 AM - Contemporary Music Service
Adult Sunday School, Children's' Church and Nursery also offered at the 10:45 AM time slot
During the Summer: Nursery and Children's Church is provided
We're glad to have you visit us. All are welcome in this place. Here's what to expect at Grace Covenant . . .
When you arrive friendly greeters will happily:
• offer direction on where to check in your children for participation in the children's programs
• offer information on Sunday events
• assist in seating
About the Services -
• In both services, our speaker delivers a message from the Bible, using video clips, stories and illustrations
• The 8:30 AM service features a blended style of hymns and praise songs led by guitar and piano
• The 10:00 AM services features a more contemporary worship celebration led by our full worship band
• Guests are never expected to contribute to the offering. We are honored just to have you with us.
• Information cards in the Worship Guide allow you to submit prayer requests, obtain information on GCC ministries, or request information on joining the church
South Building Activities on Sunday morning -
• Nursery (upper level) is provided in both services and little ones love our under-the-sea decor.
• Adult/Teen Teaching Programs are offered at 8:30 AM (Not During the Summer)
• Crazy Praise Choir meets at 8:30 AM and is open for children ages 4 years-old through 6th grade (Not during the summer)
• Childrens' Church meets at 10:00 AM
Common Grounds Fellowship - In between the services (approximately 10:15 AM) we gather for a time of fellowship for coffee, tea, and snacks in the upper level of the south building. (Not happening at this time)
We look forward to meeting you. All are welcome in this place!