When We Meet
Children's' Church, Teen Sunday School, and Nursery also offered at 10:00AM
We're glad to have you visit us. All are welcome in this place. Here's what to expect at Grace Covenant . . .
When you arrive friendly greeters will happily:
• offer direction on where to check in your children for participation in the children's programs
• offer information on Sunday events
• assist in seating
About the Services -
• In our Service, our speaker delivers a message from the Bible, using video clips, stories and illustrations
• Guests are never expected to contribute to the offering. We are honored just to have you with us.
• Information cards in the Worship Guide allow you to submit prayer requests, obtain information on GCC ministries, or request information on joining the church
South Building Activities on Sunday morning -
• Nursery (upper level) is provided during service.
• Teen Sunday School is offered at 10:00 AM
• Children's' Church meets at 10:00 AM
Common Grounds Fellowship - From 9:30-10:00 we gather for a time of fellowship for coffee, tea, and snacks
We look forward to meeting you. All are welcome in this place!