When We Meet
9AM - Traditional Music Service
Adult and Teen Sunday School, Nursery and Children's Choir also offered at the 9 AM time slot
10:45 AM - Contemporary Music Service
Adult Sunday School, Children's' Church and Nursery also offered at the 10:45 AM time slot
We're glad to have you visit us. All are welcome in this place. Here's what to expect at Grace Covenant . . .
When you arrive friendly greeters will happily:
• offer direction on where to check in your children for participation in the children's programs
• offer information on Sunday events
• assist in seating
About the Services -
• In both services, our speaker delivers a message from the Bible, using video clips, stories and illustrations
• The 9 AM service features a blended style of hymns and praise songs led by guitar and piano
• The 10:45 AM services features a more contemporary worship celebration led by our full worship band
• Guests are never expected to contribute to the offering. We are honored just to have you with us.
• Information cards in the Worship Guide allow you to submit prayer requests, obtain information on GCC ministries, or request information on joining the church
South Building Activities on Sunday morning -
• Nursery (upper level) is provided in both services and little ones love our under-the-sea decor.
• Adult/Teen Teaching Programs are offered at 9 AM
• Crazy Praise Choir meets at 9 AM and is open for children ages 4 years-old through 6th grade
• Childrens' Church meets at 10:45 AM
Common Grounds Fellowship - In between the services (approximately 10:15 AM) we gather for a time of fellowship for coffee, tea, and snacks in the upper level of the south building.
We look forward to meeting you. All are welcome in this place!